free app download
alexa.amazon.com is a free app download, If you are trying to install Alexa App for the first time, we’ll guide you on how to install Alexa app on your device within minutes.
Alexa is a wireless device which can be accessed from your Computer, laptop or any smartphone. If you are using your phone to access Amazon Echo you need to open play store and seek for Alexa App. Else if its a computer or laptop you need to login in the browser and search for alexa.amazon.com free app download. Usually, the customers are able to download the application on their devices but sometimes it does not perform as we heard about the virtual assistant. Maximum devices with Alexa allow customers to activate the Amazon Echo using a wake-word (such as Alexa are you ready); on other devices such as Android or iOS, Amazon Mobile App wants a user to press activate Alexa listening mode manually. Your Amazon Alexa can control other smart devices itself as a home computerization method. It will also help you to command your devices without working on them physically and the user can increase Alexa abilities by adding “Skills” In the default mode, the Amazon device continuously hears to all communication, controlling for the wake word to be lectured, which is originally set up as “Alexa” Echo’s mike can be manually disconnected by pushing a mute key to switch off the audio processing program. Before login to Alexa.Amazon.com free app download Echo devices need a Wi-Fi connection in order to perform and Echo voice identification capability on Amazon Web Services. Recently, language and intercommunication are just available in English, Spanish, Italian, German and French.
The artificial intelligence pioneer Alexa by amazon is gaining a lot of popularity these days. Every day, various new skill sets are being developed by it. It is making its way into various platforms such as in robots, televisions, and android devices as well. For a long time, the feature of voice commands was only available for a handful of devices but recently Amazon has announced to bring it to each mobile device which would be downloadable through the alexa.amazon.com free app download website.
With this, it will capture the android market share as well.
In this article, we will walk along the steps that are necessary for alexa.amazon.com freer app download on any android device, and how to make it work on voice assistant supported devices that it supports such as HTC U11, and Huawei mate 9. All these in a step by step manner and we will also have a glance at the things it is capable of doing and the things it cannot do.
Steps to set up the Alexa app on your Android and iPhone devices
With Alexa, you have the flexibility of modifying the way it works on your devices by making use of the android app that you can download for free from Google play store or alexa.amazon.com free app download website. You can also download it for your iPhone by searching for it on its app store and then installing it from the same. Voice feature is not yet available for all the devices but amazon has planned to get it on all the devices very soon.
You must spend some time with the app to customize the things according to your needs. If you are a new user of this app then you should start by tapping the three dots to open the menu and get access to various features including these:
- Books, videos, and music: to use any of these services, you need to sign in with the appropriate account but you must also note that the streaming of music does not currently work on Huawei mate 9 and the HTC u11.
- Lists: this is the option where you can keep track of the items that you have added using the voice command feature to the to-do items list or any other kind of noteworthy thing.
- All skills: this is the place where the real fun exists. Here you will be able to find all the third-party applications that you have installed in order to extend the functionality of this device even further. You can check out the functionalities you have installed through my skills menu option.
- Smart home: this category lets you manage all the smart internet devices you have currently in your home. The devices may be lights, cameras, and TVs. In order to add a new device, you have to first click on the discover button and then it will scan for all the available devices. After that, you can directly add them and later on, you will be able to categorize them into groups for your ease.
You can access the settings by clicking on the three-dot menu and then navigating to the settings subcategory. There you will be able to manage all the Alexa enabled devices and will also be able to update various settings such as time zone, location, name, and preferred units of measurements and temperature.
It is admissible that Amazon has brought the capability of voice search to all of the android devices but in order to use that, you have to first press the microphone button. However, you can enjoy the hand’s free version of the voice search if you are using either an HTC u11 or an Huawei mate 9.
Alexa on these two devices
The Huawei mate 9 was the first phone that provided a native app for the Amazon Alexa through the alexa.amazon.com free app download website. However, HTC u11 became the first phone to get the capability of following hands-free voice commands. If you are wondering what is a hands-free voice command then it is simply the commands that you can give to Alexa, even if the screen is turned off. All you have to do is say a magic word “Alexa” followed by your command. It feels the same as using the Alexa with echo speakers when you use it with these two phones however, not all the functionalities can be matched.
Setting up Alexa on HTC U11
If you are among the lucky people who own an Alexa as well as an HTC U11 then here is a step by step guide to set up this amazing AI speaker.
But before doing that, make sure you are running your phone on the latest firmware by first navigating to the settings, and then the system update option. There you can check if you have the latest version or not.
After you’ve done this, follow these steps:
- First of all, download the Alexa android application from the play store or you can also visit the alexa.amazon.com free app download website to do this.
- Once you’ve successfully done it, you have to open it in order to set up your account in it. To do this, simply put in your login credentials and click on login or if you don’t have an account already, then make one and then follow these steps again.
- Grant the app access to the permissions it requires and then you are all set to go.
- After you’ve done all the steps and completed the setup, you will be able to set the preferences according to your needs such as choosing the language and the time zone.
With alexa.amazon.com free app download, you can have access to all the smart features and the skills that amazon Alexa provides. These may also include revolutionary services such as the chef application that will provide you with a large variety of recipes and the uber’s application to book a fare for you. You may also utilize the Fitbit application that will be helpful for you to keep a record of the steps you are taking in a day and other health-related statistics.
That’s all we have for today.