WHAT’S SO SPECIAL ABOUT THE ALEXA APP?
Download Alexa app on your desired device and leverage your experience with outstanding skills such as “Today’s special”. Also, for more skills like this, you can visit Amazon.Alexa.com. The accordant devices for the Amazon Alexa app include Windows, Mac, Kindle, Chrome-book, and Android.
The Echo Alexa app not only has great functionality but also have plenty of astonishing features such as it can modify your ordinary home to a smart home, giving you the functionality to operate your smart home devices on your voice commands. Isn’t that amazing?
ONE ALEXA APP FOR EVERY PLATFORM
HOW TO INSTALL AND ENABLE THE ALEXA APP ON ANDROID?
To functionalize the Alexa app on android, follow these footsteps:
- Check your Internet connection, it must be up and running.
- Download Alexa app for Android from the top.
- Execute the on-screen instructions to install the app successfully.
- After Installation use your Amazon credentials to log in to the app and pair it with your Amazon account.
HOW TO INSTALL AND ENABLE THE ALEXA APP ON WINDOWS?
- Your Windows device must be connected to the Internet.
- Click on the Windows titled button on the top to download Alexa app for Windows.
- Thereafter, you will be prompted with few instructions on your screen. Follow each instruction carefully.
- Once the installation is done, you have to log in to your Amazon account in the Alexa app.
HOW TO INSTALL AND ENABLE THE ALEXA APP ON MAC?
- If you’re a Mac user, then you need to click on Mac version of the Alexa app in order to download Alexa app for Mac.
- In case you are using any proxy server, turn it OFF.
- Check that the Internet is up or not.
- After downloading, there will be several installation steps on your screen that you will have to execute.
- Finally, login to your Amazon account to sign in into the app.
HOW TO INSTALL AND ENABLE THE ALEXA APP ON KINDLE?
- Check your Fire OS it must be 3.0 or above.
- Click on the button (on top) stated as Alexa app for Kindle.
- The button will first analyze your Kindle OS then redirect you to Amazon app store.
- Get the Alexa app and log in to your Alexa app.
- Put your Amazon credentials like your username and password.
- Once you will be logged in follow the screen guidelines to finish the setup.